[EuroPython] Hotels

Fabio Pliger fabio.pliger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:11:12 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

2011/2/17 M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com>

> Hi Fabio,
>
> are the rates listed in the hotel list the special rates for EPC ?
>
> http://ep2011.europython.eu/pages/where/

The hotel marked as "affiliated" are listing special rates for EPC.
The other ones are just indications of the prices we found calling the hotel
or consulting on their website. For those you can just contact them and
check if rates have changed or not. We included them into that page for
attendees convenience.

This list should vary and grow in the next days / weeks but i'd recomment
you to start looking or booking as soon as you can. Florence is a very very
tourist city and hotels can be full if you book near the conference days.

> Is breakfast included in those prices ?

It's not clear at the moment. I'd say that i'm pretty sure that for the
apartments breakfast is not included. B&B Firenze centro should have
breakfast buffet. We'll try to check with the other affiliates and include
this information at the website as soon as we can.

--
Fabio Pliger
*linkedin*  http://it.linkedin.com/in/fabiopliger