[EuroPython] [Fwd: EuroPython 2010 Confirmation Email for order ref: RC7376138]

Mykola Luciuk mykola.luciuk at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:24:15 CEST 2010

Hey, Eugene!

I filed for UK visa to attend Europython last year. Unfortunately, I was
refused, but not because of confirmation documents, it was about proving I'm
not going to stay in UK after conference and marry a local girl or something
like that. ;) Не подав довідки, що я не верблюд.))) Anyway, I asked around
and some executive at the VAC told me I needed something more substantial
than an email printout, so I asked John Pinner to send me a signed
invitation by snail mail, which he kindly did. I don't remember whether
there was a seal on it or not, but it would certainly help if there was.
Letter arrived in approximately 10 days, IIRC.

Good luck with your application!

Best regards,
Mykola Lutsiuk.