[EuroPython] Talk submission fails with 403 Forbidden - CSRF verification failed

Michael Brunton-Spall michael.brunton-spall at guardian.co.uk
Sun May 9 13:20:02 CEST 2010

I got another problem submitting because my old photo wasn't valid or
something, but I added a new photo and it accepted them fine.

I've submitted two talks because I'm not sure which would be more
interesting.  I assume it's generally not accepted for a speaker to speak
twice, so you can pick just the one that you prefer.

Also you should turn DEBUG off in production otherwise when people get an
error they see the stack dump and everything :)

Michael