[EuroPython] Refunds?

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:48:57 CEST 2010

Hi Tris,

On 15 July 2010 11:52, Tristram Oaten <tristram at oaten.name> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just been told by my work that I can't take the time off for
> Europython :-( I blame Microsoft.
> (Seriously, MS have given my company some ridiculous deadlines that
> has precipitated in me working next week!)

I'm sorry to hear that you cannot come.

> What is the refund procedure?

The official refund policy is in the Terms and Conditions:

http://www.europython.eu/registration/terms.html

You initiate a refund by asking the contact given with your registration:

vanessa at clocksoft.com

or me, or via the europython-contact at python.org list.

If you registered within the last three months, then we can refund
your card if you paid with one, otherwise we have to raise a cheque
and there are charges  involved.

If your registration included hotel bookings (which your's did not,
Tris), then these cannot be refunded as the hotel bookings were all
finalised this morning, and it would be up to you to try to sell your
room to another conference delegate.

Best wishes,

John