[EuroPython] Talk slide/paper uploading?

wajahat wahid wajahat_wahid at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:45:46 CEST 2010

NAVEED AND WJAHAT TRADING COMPANY
OFFICE NO 148 AND 153 NAZ PLAZA MA JINNAHA
ROAD KARACHI PAKISTAN.

 CONTACT INFORMATION}
NO1} 0092 300 372 530 0,
NO2} 0092 321 214 777 9
FAX NO} 0092 21 4943623

WWW.NWTCOMPANY.COM
Wajahat_wahid at hotmail.com
Waji4ever at hotmail.com
wajahat at nwtcompany.com
We buy IT ASSET Used/New Excess, Surplus inventory of computers desktop  system, P3 P4 Shells, CRT/TFT, CPU, Optical drives, accessories etc. also mainly we are interested in shell systems also we are interested in surplus inventory of desktops parts  We buyGSM PHONES NOKIA, SAMSUNG, SONY ERICSSON, MOTOROLA REFUBRISHED AND ONLY Used stock
Lots.