[EuroPython] pyhton question- distribution

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Fri Apr 23 11:10:27 CEST 2010

Am 23.04.2010, 10:51 Uhr, schrieb Andy Kilner <andy at barbigerous.net>:

> Not a brummy, but I was there last Friday and can confirm it's the
> same old Welly, you can check for yourself and see the current (live)
> beer board at:
> http://www.thewellingtonrealale.co.uk/

Ta muchly,

have to make sure they have "Black Country BFG" on tap in July so I can
promise free beer after my talk... %-)

Regarding organisation - any chance of having lightning talks during the
days rather than always at the end of sometimes quite long ones? Say
half-an-hour around lunch? PyCon's staggered timetable might also be a
good idea to lessen the length of queues.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director