[EuroPython] FWD: New comment on EuroPython Talk Schedule Online.

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:26:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for this, Aahz,

2009/5/29 Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com>:
> FYI -- please direct any followup comments to orsenthil

No address given.

> or the original
> PyCon blog post.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from orsenthil <noreply-comment at blogger.com> -----
>
>> Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
>> From: orsenthil <noreply-comment at blogger.com>
>> To: pycon at python.org
>> Subject: [PyCon]  New comment on EuroPython Talk Schedule Online.
>>
>> orsenthil has left a new comment on your post "EuroPython Talk Schedule
>> Online":
>>
>> I hope I could watch a Video Recording of Sir Tony Hoare's keynote and
>> listen to what he has to say about Python as a programming language.

Yes, that would be good, although we don't expect our keynote speakers
to necessarily talk about Python, and I think Tony Hoare will be
speaking more about the philosophy of programming than the details.

Where are the volunteers for the EuroPython Video Tech Team ?

Best wishes,

John