[EuroPython] Conference room prices question

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:55:45 CET 2009

Hello Sorin,

You posted this message to europython-improve, the organisers' and
helpers' list.

I'm replying to the normal europython list, so that everyone gets to
see the answer!

> From: Sorin Sbarnea <sorin.sbarnea at gmail.com>
> To: europython-improve at python.org
> Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:44:49 +0200
> Subject: Conference room prices question

> I would like to know something regarding the prices of the rooms. On
> the order page it is written that the prices are per room. So I deduce
> that if i pay 38 GBP for a room at ETAP I can bring two more friends
> in it without other charges? I suppose they will record nothing on the
> booking section when they register to the conference.
>
> Is this right?

Yes, absolutely correct.

One room at the Etap holds 3 people (if they're close friends!). The
price is per room, not per person.

Best wishes,

John