[EuroPython] EuroPython Tutorials Advanced Check-in

Stuffer Oskar oskar at sad.it
Thu Jun 25 12:32:22 CEST 2009

Hello!

I made the online registration to Europython for 2 delegates of my company
and always inserted my own email adress.
A single copy of the email for the tutorials advanced check-in was sent to
my email adress. Could you also send a copy of the email to
lisa.concli_AT_sad.it?

Best regards,
Oskar Stuffer