[EuroPython] An accommodation related question

David Radkowski David.Radkowski at Investec.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 17:14:33 CEST 2009

Hi

I'd like to book accommodation via your webpage. Could you please
clarify to me what "sleep 2" means? Will *you* put me with somebody in
that room or it's just the maximum capacity of the room in case *I'd*
like to share it with somebody? I definitely don't want to share my room
:)

Cheers

David Radkowski
IT

Capital Markets
Investec Bank plc
Telephone: +44 20 7597 4830
2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP
United Kingdom
david.radkowski at investec.co.uk
www.investec.com <http://www.investec.com/>

Please consider paper use before printing our emails.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

Investec Bank plc
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in England and Wales