[EuroPython] tutorial check-in

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Jun 16 20:52:04 CEST 2009

Hey Carlo,

Something did go wrong: Your selection will not have been saved.

You currently have to check in to something for all four slots.

I'm about to send an email out to tutors advising them to sign up for
their own tutorials, just to fulfil this requirement.

For the moment, if you only intend to attend three, sign up for four and
send me an email about the fourth that you won't be going to. I'll
update the database accordingly.

Best regards,

    Jonathan

--