[EuroPython] EuroPython - Help Needed

Bernhard Bockelbrink bernhard.bockelbrink at ableton.com
Fri Jun 12 15:19:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I can help with the audio editing. Will this be done on location or after the conference?

Best,

Bernhard

----

Bernhard Bockelbrink
Manager Web Team

<bernhard.bockelbrink at ableton.com>
T: +49 30 288 763-255 / F: +49 30 288 763-11

Ableton AG
Schoenhauser Allee 6-7, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Vorstand: Gerhard Behles, Jan Bohl, Bernd Roggendorf
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Uwe Struck
Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 72838