[EuroPython] London Python Pub Night

Stephen Emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:51:36 CEST 2009

Those at EuroPython in Birmingham showed quite a bit of interest in regular
London Python meetups. So while it's is still fresh in all of our minds,
lets do a post-convention debriefing at the Old Bank of England pub on Fleet
Street next Wednesday.

Ideally, we would like to make this a regular event. We all hope Simon
Brunning (or someone else) finds the time to reboot the more official London
Python meetups, with talks + sponsored beer & pizza, etc. so the intention
here is to provide a relaxed and informal regular meet to drink ale and
discuss Python (drinking of ale is optional).

Time: Wednesday 15 July, from 7pm
Venue: Old Bank of England Pub:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/66/660/

In case you weren't at EuroPython but would like to come, we'll display the
usual can of spam to make us identifiable.

Stephen Emslie & Andy Kilner