[EuroPython] T-shirts - may have got the wrong gender?

Alex Kavanagh alex.kavanagh at tinwood.com
Mon Jul 6 17:26:36 CEST 2009

Hi John

John Pinner wrote, On 06/07/09 16:15:
> Hello,
>
> 2009/7/6 Alex Kavanagh <alex.kavanagh at tinwood.com
> <mailto:alex.kavanagh at tinwood.com>>
>
>     Hi
>
>     I finally got around to looking at my t-shirt this weekend, and
>     for a medium it is remarkably small!  I think it may be a female
>     medium t-shirt.
>
>     Can I exchange it, or failing there being no male medium t-shirts
>     left, send it to someone who wants a female t-shirt?
>

> We have a few shirts left, so if anyone is short of one please let me
> know in the next week and we'll send you one if we have the right size.
Presently, if Fiona wants it, I'm sending mine female black t-shirt to
her.  If she has a male back medium t-shirt then I'll have hers.  If no,
do you have any male black medium t-shirts (actually, they are probably
polo shirts, but I can't remember if they do or don't have a collar ...)

Cheers
Alex.

--
Alex Kavanagh
Tinwood Ltd  --  Open Source Information & Communications Solutions
e: alex.kavanagh at tinwood.com
a: 20 Sefton Ave, NE6 5QR, Company No: 5233914 (Eng & Wales), VAT No: GB 874 8669 54

Sorry if you got this by mistake - please accept our apologies;
please let us know that this message has gone astray so we don't
do it again. Thanks.