[EuroPython] Dates

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Dec 23 00:30:56 CET 2009

John Pinner wrote:
> Hello Ram,
>
> 2009/12/21 cool-RR <cool-rr at cool-rr.com>:
>> Are there dates set for EuroPython 2010? I would like to know what the
>> interval is between it and the recently announced EuroSciPy, which will take
>> place from 8th to the 11th of July in Paris:
>
> Please refer to http://www.europython2010.eu

I think it's time to update the main domain:

europython.eu -> europython2010.eu

The 2009 version is already available as europython2009.eu.

Just a suggestions: Wouldn't it be easier, cheaper and less risky
to manage these historic (and possibly future) versions as sub-domains
of europython.eu (ie. 2009.europython.eu and 2010.europython.eu) ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 23 2009)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/