[EuroPython] Aktual Status: we have 51 Talk Submissions

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:34:46 CEST 2007

Laura,

I will spam c.l.p. Who will update da website, because I do not have
access to it.

Harald

On 5/20/07, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:

> Harald, can you mail them all about the program extension?
>
> Laura -- in the mood for 'lets just do it'
>
> In a message of Sun, 20 May 2007 09:38:54 BST, "Michael Hudson" writes:
> >On 20/05/07, Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Good idea. To do this extension we should pronounce ASAP within
> >>
> >> a) europython website
> >> b) comp.lang.python
> >>
> >> Do we agree that we proceed that way? Can all who do not please speak
> >> up now or be silent forever? :)
> >
> >An extension until Friday sounds like a very good plan to me, as does
> >spamming this information around.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >mwh
> >(this years somewhat overwhelmed programme chair...)

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Reinsburgstraße 202b
70197 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
fx 01212-5-13695179
-
EuroPython 2007 will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania from Monday 9th
July to Wednesday 11th July. See you there!