[EuroPython] Refereed paper abstract ready to submit. Confused by "summary."

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed May 16 20:04:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 10:25:49PM -0700, Oouc wrote:
> I have an abstract ready to submit.   I would like to try for a
> Refereed Paper.  When I saw summary below abstract,

Sorry for the confusion.  At this point we only expect an abstract.  The
summary is optional, and present only because it's the way the
submission system that we use (borrowed from the CERN, where last year's
EuroPython was held) is organized.

> I have an abstract in plain text with hard line ends and another
> version which is the one line per paragraph which most word
> processors use.  Which one do you want?

The one line per paragraph version will probably be easier for us to
handle uniformly.

A bientot,

Armin.