[EuroPython] status of my reservation

Grzegorz Slusarek gslusarek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:49:48 CEST 2007

Hello
My name's Grzegorz Ślusarek and I registered for Europython on 6 june 2007 (
06.06.2007).
I get confirmation email that my registration was successful, my rate was
Early, my registration id was 86.
The same day I made money transfer from my bank in poland (mbank) to your
account.
The value of transfer was 100 EURO, in the title I write my registration
id and my full name. And since then I didn't get any confirmation that
you get my money on your account.
So is it a standard routine or something else?? What is the status of my
reservation??
Did I get a invoice from you with cost of europython ? And if yes where I
can write my company addres??

Best Wishes
Grzegorz Ślusarek