[EuroPython] VAT exemption in Lithuania

Aiste Kesminaite aiste at pov.lt
Fri Jun 8 12:54:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Does anyone know if EU VAT Exemption is possible with Lithuania? The
> current conference accomodation registration forms only include
> prices incl. VAT, and no option to specify a european VAT number and
> prices without VAT.

Lithuania is in EU, so all rules for tax excemptions etc apply.
You would have to pay a price including VAT and then get that returned.
I am sure you can get an invoice with your VAT number etc from the hotel
once you arrive.

--
Aiste Kesminaite
Managing director, Programmers of Vilnius
Email: aiste at pov.lt
Web: www.pov.lt