[EuroPython] Social event & guests.

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Mon Jul 9 09:18:05 CEST 2007

I believe I registered for the social event, and did not register an
additional guest. I'm here with my wife, and she was supposed to be out
travelling the countryside (she's not interested in the conference.)
However, she changed her plans, and will be in town tomorrow after all. Can
I still buy her a guest spot at the social event? (No worries, she knows how
to handle herself with computer programmers; she's a system admin herself ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!