[EuroPython] Sponsorship

Steve Alexander steve at canonical.com
Mon Jul 2 18:11:45 CEST 2007

Hi Luuk,

This is Steve Alexander, a member of the EuroPython board.

Thanks for your interest in sponsoring EuroPython.  I'm curious as to
why you want to consider sponsoring this conference.  It's important
that our sponsors have some kind of link with the Python programming
language or user community.

I notice on your company's vacancies page that you use PHP and C#.  Do
you use Python too?  Will you be sending any delegates to the conference?

--
Steve Alexander