[EuroPython] EPC meeting.

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Feb 7 17:25:50 CET 2007

Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se> writes:

> that said, perhaps a general meeting is in order. We also need to have
> an annual meeting soo, i need to have the official address changed of
> the society, and be able to communicate with the bank more freely.

Sigh sigh sigh.  When can we do this?  I think we have to give two
weeks notice, so that puts us after PyCon at the very least.  How
about the 7th of March?

Sorry for the lack of motion on my part, 2007 has been anything but
fun so far (for reasons nothing to do with EuroPython, or Python for
that matter).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I would hereby duly point you at the website for the current pedal
  powered submarine world underwater speed record, except I've lost