[EuroPython] EP website and tools : replacing CPS by Plone

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 5 09:59:06 CET 2007

I forgot:

if we choose any zope-based solution, I *really* would like to discuss
with amaze the possibility of using ZEO as the backend, it will make all
of our lives so much easier...

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley

## Never attribute to malice what can
                           adequately be explained by incompetence. ##