[EuroPython] EuroPython 2006

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue May 30 22:22:37 CEST 2006

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> I booked the NH Geneva Airport Hotel which seems to be reasonably
> close to CERN.

I've now booked here too and will be arriving very late Sunday 2nd July
and leaving on the afternoon of Thursday 6th July.

So, hopefully the CERN tour will be early in the morning! :-D

Seeyall there, if anyone else is staying this this hotel, please let me
know for taxi sharing purposes!

cheers,

Chris

PS: The paypal option does indeed work, I understand mwh is now drinking
EUR120 worth of booze at my expense ;-)

PPS: More seriously, how do I now get an invoice for my EUR120?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk