[EuroPython] Inviting last years Attendees

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:09:00 CEST 2006

Dear EPList,

I sent out invitation mail to the list of last years participants. I
used the BCC trick and Thunderbird, so that nobody should see the
other receipants.

I got positive feedback from 2 persons allready; and around 4 "non
deliverable" messages. As nearly all of you where in Goetheborg 2005,
you all should have received my message.

It would be very kind of you to let me know if my mail really made it
through to you.

Best wishes,

Harald

--