[EuroPython] To all Track Chairs

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:02:02 CEST 2006

Paul,

I agree that we cannot accept all submissions. But, if there are
absolute takers, like Bill Gates promissing to talk about Python as
the central management language for Windows Vista; or Linus Torwalds
about Linux 2.8 being rewritten using PyPy, (or even slightly less
absolute), we could accept these talks, and arrange the slots fitting
:)

Harald