[EuroPython] keynote speakers on ep.org

Benedikt Hegner benedikt.hegner at cern.ch
Tue May 16 11:21:01 CEST 2006

> Why not?. But both are, different from Heidi Klum, rather prominent
> for their works then for their looks. Maybe additional links to the
> wikipedia
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Kay
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_van_rossum
>
> are even more helpfull, too?

Good idea.

I have another idea about the site. Why is the "Sprints & Wiki page"
not just called "Sprints"? It is only about sprints and the sprint
wiki. So where is the attendee wiki part in the links on http://
www.europython.org/sections/sprints_and_wiki ?
And here again (like in Tracks&Talks) the structure could be changed.
"Sprint times and loc" + "propose a sprint" on one page with a
structure like:
- What is a sprint
- Propose a sprint
- Get information about planned sprints
(even if point 1 and 2 would link to the same page)

Benedikt