[EuroPython] Is EuroPython happening this year?

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Mon May 15 00:01:38 CEST 2006

Laura Creighton schrieb:

>I chair the education track this year, and my track is full.  There
>are 9 great talks here registered and 4 iffy. Plus 4 more which
>will be great if we see them.

Hi Laura,

can you use me as an assistant track chair (Teaching) ? Sorry I was a
bit confused and didn't know what to do for europython in the past few
weeks. Thanks for taking care of the education track. Thanks also to
Benedikt for enduring it all and coming back to us, and to Mike H. for
standing in the middle of the storm.

Cheers.

Aroldo.