[EuroPython] help needed!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun May 14 15:06:32 CEST 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 09:29, Benedikt Hegner wrote:

> there was a lot of traffic on the list the last days about status and
> if the preparations are going well.

Great! Sorry to hear that you haven't been well, though. I hope EuroPython's
burden of stress isn't responsible.

[...]

> For ep.org I have two points below which should be put there. David
> and Paul - do you can take care of this?

I'll add the details to ep.org right now. Meanwhile, I was wondering about
things like deadlines: the May 31st talk deadline, along with other
abstract-related deadlines seem to be set in stone, but I wonder about the
various registration deadlines - have these changed from whatever was agreed
before? Prominent deadline information helps people to understand/prepare for
the conference, I think.

Paul