[EuroPython] Contact person for registering

Andreas Pfeiffer andreas.pfeiffer at cern.ch
Mon Jun 26 14:41:17 CEST 2006

Hi Markus, Torsten and all,

    indeed it is enough if you have specified your MAC address(es)
(as well as the card type(s), e-mail address and your mobile phone
number) on the EuroPython registration form. I'll then take care of
the registration. I will start processing the requests tomorrow after
the registration is closed.

If you want to fill the form yourself (or if you have not provided
all the information we need -- you will get a separate mail in this
case) you should specify the following for the CERN contact:

Name: Pfeiffer
Firstname: Andreas
CERN Department: PH
CERN Group: SFT