[EuroPython] track chair meeting today #europython 1700 central european time

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jan 31 10:59:43 CET 2006

As previously threatened, I'd like to hold a meeting of people wanting
to chair a track at this year's EuroPython tonight.  Ideally after
this meeting we'll know what tracks we are going to have and who's
going to chair them and be in a fit state to write a call for papers.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Famous remarks are very seldom quoted correctly.
                                                    -- Simeon Strunsky