[EuroPython] Python conference software

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Fri Jan 27 08:13:52 CET 2006

Hi list,

every now and then in his or her life every serious-minded carpenter has
to face a quarrel in the inner family about their own living-room
furniture.

Of course the ones who need (or perhaps need not) a conference org tool
for the next round have absolute priority and should urgently state what
they want - the rest of us abide. But I learned a lot from this
discussion. As a result I think the Python community is beautiful even
in moments of pain. The only form of suffering that sanctifies is honesty.

Cheers,

Aroldo.