[EuroPython] EP 2007

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Aug 29 09:35:17 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 09:26 +0200, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
> 2006/8/29, Steve Alexander <steve at canonical.com>:
> > Hi Harald,
> >
> > One proposal was submitted: from POV to have EP 2007 in Vilnius.
> >
> > The four EuroPython board members who voted, voted unanimously in favour
> > of the proposal.
> >
> > So, EP 2007 will be in Vilnius.  Thanks and congratulations to POV for
> > stepping up to be the main organizers for next year.
>
> great.
>
> Much thank and congratulation to POV , and to the board for making a
> rapid decision.

yes, thanks from here as well!  I am looking forward to coming to Vilnius, it's
a very nice city.  I think the most significant improvement in our conf
organisation would be to start to go for organising the programme, website
and timeline as early as possible, say November/December this year.

also my many thanks to the EP2006 organisers and to Benedikt from CERN
in particular.

best,

    holger