[EuroPython] Examples from the PyQt4 Talk

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Wed Aug 2 01:52:54 CEST 2006

I've just finished packing up the examples used in the "Introducing PyQt4 for
GUI Application Development" talk in an archive ready for distribution.
I considered uploading the archive directly to the Indico site, but decided
against it because I might need to make changes to it later on.

Instead, I've uploaded it to the Python Package Index and linked to it from
the talk's abstract page:

http://indico.cern.ch/contributionDisplay.py?contribId=33&sessionId=41&confId=44

I included "EuroPython" in the list of keywords I submitted for the package
in the hope that others will do the same, and perhaps this will make it
easier for people to find EuroPython-related material when browsing the
package index.

David