[EuroPython] knock, knock!

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Oct 2 22:23:45 CEST 2005

Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa at gmail.com> writes:

> Hmmm..
>
>   OK, makes sense.  What would you like to do, then?  Python in Business
>   or Python Success Stories or something along those lines?
>
> Yeah, Python Success Stories or sth along those lines. Python in Business
> is John Pinners baby, and he has done a GREAT job raising and growing it,
> it should florish with its father.

Well, this brings up a related issue: what tracks to we want to have?
I'm a tiny bit worried about ending up with tracks like "Zope for
people who've used PHP a bit and once watched a Monty Python episode".

To an extent it makes sense to find out who's willing and able to
chair tracks and then find out what tracks they want to chair, though
that risks getting a rather unbalanced program.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  THEOS: Mad cow. Utterly fucking insane cow, in fact. A cow so
  mad it thinks it's a tetapot. The swamp dragon of the OS world.