[EuroPython] knock, knock!

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sun Oct 2 21:49:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 08:30:37PM +0200, holger krekel wrote:
> Me and Bea During are probably going for the "agile
> development" track.  Btw, I wouldn't mind a track-chair mailing
> list where we would start to discuss track scopes and such.

During previous years it's been done on this list and it worked out
fine. IMHO conference "users" subscribed to this same list will
provide the most important input regarding track scope since they are
the ones that will be attending.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances