[EuroPython] Late talk/speach proposal

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Mon May 23 14:36:58 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 12:41, Henrik Sandklef wrote:
> Hi
>
> ...sorry for being late. If it is still possible I would like to give a
> speach together with Mathias Klang (Project lead Creative Commons /
> sweden) called:

[...]

> If there is chance, please let me know and I'll send over more
> information.

Henrik had a talk in the Social Skills track last year. It was highly
interesting and was followed by a really good discussion. If no one
objects immediately, I will accept him into my track.

Regards - and talk to you all tomorrow night on #europython!

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,
because I love what I do." -- David Crosby