[EuroPython] am I track chairing?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Mar 12 13:38:22 CET 2005

Martijn Faassen wrote:

>> Hm.. I'm trying to figure out two things:
>>
>> a) whether I'm supposed to be chairing a track
>

> I just found the website here:
>
> http://europython-develop.zope.nl/sections/tracks_and_talks/propose_a_talk/#frameworks

Interesting... is that the "official" URL to look for updates on the
conference ?

The schedule there mentions 3 days for the conference, but the
www.europython.org page says the conference is 5 days (or maybe
I'm just misreading the abstract - perhaps the days are just a
reference to know whether decoding week 23 worked or not ;-).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 12 2005)