[EuroPython] Which accomodation did I book?

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Jun 7 20:11:18 CEST 2005

On tisdag 07 juni 2005 16:39, Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just registered. On the invoice there is a "note for people staying at
> SGS Veckobostader". But I have not seen any information which accomodation
> I booked...
>
> Another issue: am I the only one that only discovered that I did only book
> accomodation the first time? I think putting the "attendance selection"
> dropdown default to "normal attendee" would make a lot of sense. It is the
> registration form that you are filling in after all...
>
> (see you soon!)

Full 2-bed room, 3-6 nights (Arrival 2005-06-24, 6 nights)

You see this information on your invoice if you go to
http://www.europython.org/sections/registration_issues/registration
and use the link
"Check payment status and print invoices".

I agree that it would be useful to have the "Normal Attendee" as the default
selection. However, out of 200 registrants, you are only the second to make
the mistake.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén