[EuroPython] Europython 2005 talk interests

Søren Roug Soren.Roug at eea.eu.int
Wed Jun 1 09:29:53 CEST 2005

Hello Jacob,

I was scheduled to speak for 10-15 minutes as a part of David Ibanez' Localizer presentation. However, I'm unable to attend, and therefore my colleague, Sasha Vincic, will give the presentation. I presume you can find him already registered.

--
Sincerely yours / Med venlig hilsen, Søren Roug <soren.roug at eea.eu.int>
European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K
Tel: +45 3336 7212 Fax: +45 3336 7199 Jabber: roug at jabber.eionet.eu.int