[EuroPython] lightning talks

Michael Sparks zathras at thwackety.com
Fri Jul 1 21:21:09 CEST 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 11:59, Michael Hudson wrote:
> Mark Eichin -- GPS/Python/Series 60
> Michael Hudson -- Parsing Binary Data Quickly
> Guido Van Rossum -- A PEP 342 Web Server

Just before yourself, and just after Mark Eichin, Rob Collins had a talk
"What's Wrong With Power Point?".

BTW, I took notes in virtually all the talks I attended, and they're pretty
much transcribed now [except a couple I have left to transcribe] (including
all the lightning talks, except mine!).
I've placed them here:

   * http://cerenity.org/Europython/2005.html

Hope someone finds them useful! I'm likely to continue sorting them out a bit
further, and may move them, but if I do I'll leave a link behind to the new
location. Corrections welcome, opinions may abound!

ObPython: Notes were taken using a wysiwyg editor written using PyQT :-)

Michael.