[EuroPython] Netintact Sponsorship for EuroPython.

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Sat Jan 29 14:33:01 CET 2005

Tobias,

Thanks for your interest in sponsoring Europython. I hope you will find the
sponsorship alternatives we provide attractive. We have the same conditions
for becoming a sponsor as last year. You can find more information at

http://www.europython.org/conferences/epc2004/sponsors/

If you have more questions, or want to discuss planning, please feel free to
contact me.

Something that may interest you is that we intend to have at least one
tutorial for Python newbies this year.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser