[EuroPython] Europython 2005?

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Sat Jan 29 14:24:37 CET 2005

Paul,

thanks for your interest in Europython. We will publish information about the
conference in a week or two from now. In general, I can say that the format
will be very much like last year, as will the costs for attending. We will
work hard on making the the quality of the arrangements even better, but for
content and programme,we are fairly satisfied.

We plan on inviting Guido van Rossum and Adele Goldberg as keynote speakers.
Apart from that, none of the programme details are set.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser