[EuroPython] Computers off during sessions.

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Thu Jan 20 14:55:05 CET 2005

On 20 Jan 2005, at 13:46, Harald Massa wrote:

> And you are very correct: some might be annoyed by the sound of
> keyboards.

I've seen a reasonable compromise at a couple of conferences I've been
to:  people who want to use their laptops during the presentation
should sit at the back of the auditorium.  And you're allowed to throw
things at anybody who's computer pings.  OK, I made the last bit up,
but I reckon it's a great idea. :-)
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737