[EuroPython] Menu structure

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 09:03:25 CET 2005

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
> the structure is now online. I had to make some of the level 1 item
> titles shorter.
> There are some more adjustments to be made in the left navigation
> portlet. But it will be easier to see what changes to do when content
> has been published.

Just to say, the website is starting to look REALLY good :-)

Little niggles:

1. Was really slow to load when I just went there

2. Can we drop the unlabelled and somewhat non - descript search box
floating about the top bar down into a box with a blue-bar header of
"Search" that appears under "Image of the day"?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk