[EuroPython] About the AV equipment available

Jukka.P.Laurila at nokia.com Jukka.P.Laurila at nokia.com
Fri Apr 29 13:17:50 CEST 2005

I'm planning to show some live demos of running Python on the phone and interacting with it over Bluetooth using a terminal program on a PC. Since Bluetooth is a fickle technology that's hard to configure I will have to use my own laptop for the demos. Also, to show the demos live it would be _very_ convenient to be able to show the phone screen and the laptop screen simultaneously, so having a second projector and a camera would be nice. Another solution would be to use a USB webcam connected to the laptop.

Could you tell me what equipment you have available so I know what to bring with me?