[EuroPython] next year's europython conference

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Oct 5 13:15:53 CEST 2004

Beatrice Fontaine wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 21:02, Jacob Hallén wrote:
>

>>I suggest we do it Thursday 7 October at 18.30 CET.
>

> Fine for me. 17.30 would be even better (seems to fit Dario). Later is
> ok too.

well, actually, i'd have to be leaving at the very latest at 17.30. It
takes anything between 30 minutes to 90 minutes for me to come home.

(that is what happens when you've moved to places where the buses go
every 30 minutes and you have to make 3 or more bus changes before you
get there... miss one bus and you're immediately 45 minutes late...)

/dario - I need to buy a "moped" rsn...