[EuroPython] Re: Accepted talks on Europython ( Zope-track )

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Tue May 11 04:39:20 EDT 2004

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just got replies from both Andreas Jung and Benjamin Saller and they
> were ok to cut down their talks by 15 minutes each. This way we have got
> atleast 30 minute slot in the program to present the CPSSchemas for
> participants.
>
> I will update track schedule later on today and beat some drum about how
> interesting meeting this will be for anyone doing work with either of
> the tools.

OK, thanks to them.

As I suggested earlier, I'm willing to move my EDOS talk to the
lightning track so as to make room for Julien who has the second half of
the technical CPS talk, without which the presentation would not be
complete (CPS3 is more than juste Schemas and Documents).

Is that possible ?

	S.

PS: in case someone has not noticed, CPS 3.1.0 has been released
yesterday on zope.org (http://zope.org/Members/nuxeo/news/cps310release)
with exciting new features. This is a devel release, but it should be
fairly stable (the core modules don't change a lot anymore, and
functionalities are added in new products). We hope to do a 3.2.0
(stable) by EuroPython, though we're a little bit late on the schedule.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps