[EuroPython] Re: Accepted talks on Europython ( Zope-track )

Tom Deprez tom at aragne.com
Mon May 10 15:12:57 EDT 2004

I agree with Martijn here.

60 Minute talks are indeed long. It asks a lot from the public to keep
focused for 60min on the same object.
With talks of 60min, there is a big chance some parts are completely
missed by the public, so it is better to have some change in subjects,
which keep the public more focused. That's why I prefer talks lesser
than 45min (my opinion)
You could reduce them to 30min or 45min. If you do the last, you already
have one extra slot of 30 min available.

Regards,
Tom