[EuroPython] Re: Accepted talks on Europython ( Zope-track )

Julien Anguenot ja at nuxeo.com
Mon May 10 04:05:33 EDT 2004

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> However I wish you understand that I make the calls based on perception
> on  what people want to see and hear, and what will be good for the
> conference.

right...

> Yes there are two 60 minute Archetypes talks since that project is very
> popular, interesting and at the same time also filled with questions.
> To  have the possibility to get the main architect and person who has
> contributed a lot of new features to the HEAD to do talks is about
> creating good conference program, not about being unfair.

Same thing for a lot of zope based projects.

> Looking at Zope track there are four talks that mention Plone in their
> subject:
>
> Ship intranet applications with Plone
> Past, present and future of Plone.
> Link management in Zope/Plone.
> Organizing Zope and Plone.
>
> Two of those talks are not Plone-specific ( link management and
> Organizing  zope & plone ) - but have something also relating to Plone.
> Christian  Theune's talk about link management in Zope/Plone - will
> cover issues of  threading etc. that they had to solve during
> development of  CMFLinkChecker. And naturally Paul will be spinning some
> organisational  opensource magic into the crowd - and use Plone as an
> example.
>
> At the same time there are also three CPS-specific talks:
>
> PyPackage.org and the EDOS project
> CPSSkins
> CPS: past, present, future (II)

This is 3 CPS *RELATED* talks.

but... this is zero (0) CPS (specific) technical talk.

Especially, this year CPS changed a lot and a lot of work has been done
around it with a major release of CPS (3).  We really thought it was a
good occasion to present the work done to the community.

Regards,

	J.
--
Julien Anguenot | Nuxeo (http://www.nuxeo.com)